Sweetheart Bridal

Wedding Gowns for EVERY body!

Sweetheart Bridal specializes in bridal gowns for EVERYbody.

We carry samples in sizes 16 and up.

Every woman deserves the best wedding dress shopping experience when finding their perfect gown.

Frequently Asked Questions

 

  1. How much do your bridal gowns cost?

    • Our gowns range from $1,000-$2,500

  2. What size samples do you have to try on during my appointment?

    • We carry samples in bridal sizes 16 and above to ensure we have styles in sizes for everyone. We understand that it can be difficult to envision your wedding dress in a sample that does not fit perfectly, but we've got all sorts of tricks and tools to help provide an idea of how the dress will look in your size. Our gowns can be ordered in any size that the designer provides.

  3. What Designers do you carry?

    • Stella York, Casablanca Bridal, Allure Bridal, Essense of Australia and WToo

  4. Do I need an appointment?

    • Yes.  Our bridal salon works by appointment only so that we can provide brides and their families the best possible wedding dress shopping experience. You may schedule an appointment online or give us a call.  If you don't see a date or time that works for you we can work to accommodate your schedule. We often have same day appointments available on weekends, just give us a call for availability!

  5. How long is a bridal appointment?

    • You will receive an one-on-one bridal appointment with a delightful and knowledgeable stylist for one and a half hours . During your appointment, your stylist will dress you in as many wedding gowns as your heart desires. We kindly ask that you and your party please arrive on time or 5 minutes early to check in. We want you to have the full appointment time to find your perfect dress.

  6. Who should I bring?

    • We welcome brides to bring their closest, most supportive friends and family members whose opinion you value most.  Our recommendation is to keep things small and sweet! Please try to limit your party to 4 people. We are a small space and will have trouble accommodating larger parties.

  7. What should I bring to my appointment?

    • Inspiration dress photographs are welcomed and anything else that you want to incorporate into your look.  We ask that all brides come prepared wearing undergarments (strapless bra, spanx, etc.) and heels that are reflective of those that you will wear on your wedding day. Your consultant will be helping you into each gown, so wear something you are comfortable in.  Avoid heavy make-up and spray tans before an appointment to help keep our gowns clean! Lastly, bring on open mind! The dress you never thought you’d like might be the dress of your dreams.

  8. How long does it take to get my dress?

    • Start shopping early!  Gowns can take anywhere from 4-6 months to arrive.  You should begin shopping for your dress a minimum of 8 months in advance of the wedding to allow enough time for alterations once the wedding gown arrives.  But don't worry if you didn't get to start that far in advance; several of our designers offer rush services for a fee.

  9. Do you offer any discounts on dresses?

    • We value our partnerships with our designers, therefore, out of respect for their craft, discounts are only extended during sample sales, trunk shows, and other special promotions.

  10. How do I pay for my dress?

    • We accept cash and credit cards only. Personal checks are accepted for deposits only. We do not process dress order until funds have cleared. We require a 60% non-refundable deposit upon the signing of your bridal contract, with the remaining 40% due upon the pickup of your dress.  Additional fees, shipping fees, and taxes will be applied at the final checkout process if applicable.  All accessories must be paid for in full before the product leaves the store.

  11. What about alterations?

    • Alterations are to be expected most of the time.  We do not provide in-house alterations, but we do provide recommendations to all of our brides.

  12. Do you have a specific dress I am looking for?

    • We do not carry entire collections from our designers, so if you are looking to try on a specific gown please contact us first to make sure we have a sample in the store for you to try on.  If we do not have that particular gown, we can usually get the gown in for you to try.

  13. Do you carry bridesmaid dresses?

    • You’ll find that we are 100% dedicated to the bride, as we only offer wedding gowns and bridal accessories at this time.